Companies need health care solutions that are both effective and affordable
At Lombard Immediate Care, we understand this, and strive to provide quality care at the lowest prices. Our process works by employing tactics and procedures that reduce the amount of time spent off the job, while minimizing medical expenses.
Occupational health problems that occur on the job can include:
- Cuts, broken bones, sprains and strains
- Loss of limbs
- Repetitive motion disorders
- Hearing problems caused by exposure to noise
- Vision problems
- Illness caused by breathing, touching, or swallowing unsafe substances
- Illness caused by exposure to radiation
- Exposure to germs in health care settings
In business, having a healthy workforce is vital to a company’s success. Small health issues can develop into larger concerns when they lead to missed work, injury on the job, lower efficiency and loss of income. Keeping employees healthy impacts the bottom line and helps companies large and small maximize their potential for greater success.
Lombard Immediate care is your partner in creating healthy employees. If you’re interested in learning more about the Occupational Medicine program at Lombard Immediate Care, please connect with our team to schedule a meeting and get more information.